I have been given the opportunity, we will call it that, to go on short term disability leave for the next three months from my work. I call it an opportunity because I plan to use every single day trying to do the following:
- Going to/practicing my physical therapy to continue building my strength
- Test myself against something, whether thats walking the frigid temperatures, or trying a new meal that makes me wince at the sight of it
- On that note, I am going to vastly expand my diet plan and learn to eat healthy to try to gain more energy and feel all around better
- Writing, posting, capturing my thoughts/successes/failures/tips of the day in some way
- Having a good mother f$@%ing attitude and realize that I am being given this time to get my act together and figure out how to live
I have been ready to give up, say fuck this, this isn’t a life I want to live, and quit.
But I’m still here, still fighting, and I plan to help as many people as I can do the same.